Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

refreshing

like others mentioned, this is a nice break from everything else that is newgrounds. i always love watching this series evolve.

A Horse with No Name A Horse with No Name

mmm

Neil Young is amazing

but yeah you should really get to finishing it. it has great potential

Beat Nick Beat Nick

whoa

very cool man.
the rhymes where cool and the graphics where real nice man.
the story was real good as well.
id like to see more like this

check ya later

CCC Dress up v.2 ++ CCC Dress up v.2 ++

Vinnie does it again!

man i LOVE yoour stuff!
iv been waiting for a CCC dress up game for a while, because being able to put together a character of your is just amazing. your art style and the colors you use are awesome.
ever since i saw Hoy Te Amo i always wanted to draw like you and fell in love with your work.
still, music should have been added
this may be a dressup game, and it may not be an animaation, but its purely awesome!

keep it up!

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

welll....

I actually like this game. If this is your first game, i understand how it is simple. It keeps me entertained i guess. lol its funny cuz my friend sent me this game and was like "i think this is the game for you" and though iv never cut, im supposedly a "depressed gothic freak" and "manic depresive and a suicidal cutter"... thast what iv heard. many people i know have cut but i dont take offence. anyone who does is over reacting. Its IS quite offensive to those who have cut, but then why would they be playing the game?! maybe just to yell and be stupid about it.
I woulnt recomend making a game of this "flavor" again but you should still make more games. just put more into it next time. i thought it was funny how it says "now be just like the cool kids!" in the breif description lol. because i think we all know its become just that.
and PS to anyone who says "man thats not cool! i know blah bla blah commited suicide blah blah cry cry!" well im deaply sorry if you know someone who commited suicide but there IS a difference people! leave this guy alone!
im giving violence a 10 because even though there isnt much blood, its a heavy topic.
anyway, i liked it.

DDR (blue monday) DDR (blue monday)

its good

nicely scripted, but maybe add some more music. also, it waas WAY to hard. it goes really quickly amediatly without giving the player a chance to get used to it.
try to fix that. otherwise its great